Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vintage Polaroid camera gifted to me by my Dad.







This camera brings a lot of old memories back. I remember my Dad taking our pictures wherever we go.They are some funny crazy photos taken by my dad even now when i flip through the old albums i don't believe that i was always making weird facial expressions even when i was a kid :). In this post I'm sharing my old photo i think i was around 3 or 4 years old :) along with how I'm today, the only thing that's constant in this photo is the camera. I want to dedicate this post to my Dad who has always been an inspiration in my life. Cheers to life...




on me (manen):
Hat: Zara.
white tee shirt: Volta.
Check button shirt: My label pinkstone.
Shorts: My label pinkstone.
Ankle Boots: Aldo.
Nerd glasses: Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment