Thursday, February 17, 2011

Aquarii and Capella








Arinaro: Being a Capricorn, I like to dress very casual yet edgy.In this post I paired up my Lacey skirt with a matching top and wore a boyfriend jacket with a peep toe boots and accessorized with a beanie to complete the look.You can wear this look for a night out with the "girls" or for a romantic evening with your date.
on me:
: Boyfriend jacket: Mango.
: Lacey skirt: Thrift.
: Top: Thrift.
: Beanie: Bangkok.
: Peep toe boots: Aldo.


Manen: I'm a hardcore Aquarian,love unconventional looks and like to mix match my outfits. For this particular post, I'm wearing a mini checkered trench coat with blue jeans, a brown button shirt, paired it up with my black ankle length boots and accessorized with my Fedora hat and aviator glasses . You can wear this look for a brunch or for work.
on me:
: checkered trench coat: Paul B.
: Fedora hat: Zara.
: Skinny jeans: Topman.
: Shirt: My label pinkstone.
: Ankle length boots: Zara.
: Aviator glasses: Thrift.

4 comments: